金曜日, 6月 14, 2013

My kitchen


 
This is the kitchen of my house. Recently, this kitchen was new because this broke the other day. This kitchen used to be a typical kitchen with gas, but now is not. Now this is with an electricity system. This system does not use gas when making a dish. If you push a button of this kitchen, you can make a delicious dish. It’s amazing system, isn’t it. I am happy to change the system. I don’t know a typical kitchen of America. I want to know.




Look at the red circle. If you push a button of this kitchen for heating up, the red circle comes in like this picture. That’s cool system. The electricity system is cheaper than gas system of this kitchen, so this is reasonable. Moreover, this system is not dangerous because this system does not use fire.




 This is a cupboard. This is big one in Japan. Why is this big?  My family is 7 people. So my family needs many dinner bowls. Especially, the glasses are many because my family often drinks something.





 First, the thing of white box is a toaster. I sometimes use this Saturday or Sunday. Basically, I often eat rice and miso-soup because I am Japanese, but I like eating bread. I often eat bread at lunchtime. Second, the thing of black box is a kitchen microwave. The kitchen microwave is very useful so we can eat a deep-frozen food quickly if we use this one.
 
 

 
 Finally, this is a fridge, you know. Is this big? I don’t know whether this is big or not. This is very important for my family to cure meats or fishes.
 
277/6332

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿