金曜日, 6月 14, 2013

my favorite shops



I like McDonald’s, and everyone likes McDonald’s. American people love a burger. I love, too. If my house were McDonald’s, I would eat fast-food three times a day. (This is a juke!) This McDonald’s is most famous locations in Kumamoto. This location is in downtown. Many people go there for buying a burger. Maybe the burger and French fry of Japanese McDonald’s is smaller than that of American. The image of American burger is so big and lardaceous. I want to eat McDonald’s burger of America. I’m looking forward to eating soon.


I love baseball and playing baseball game. My favorite sport is BASEBALL!! I used to be a fourth batter when I was elementary school and junior high school student. Now I sometimes play a baseball. I often go to a baseball store like this picture. This store is one of the most famous baseball stores in Kumamoto. Recently, I have studying Minnesota Twins of a baseball team. So I want to watch the baseball game. Nishioka who is Japanese baseball player used to play in Minnesota Twins. If I go to a baseball game of Minnesota Twins, I will buy the uniform. I want the uniform. Especially, I want the uniform of Joe Mauer.

 

 
 This is a music store. This location is in the center of downtown. People who like music and play an instrument know this location. This picture is almost all basses. I love bass. I am playing a bass guitar for 6 years. Do you know Marcus Miller? If you check this name, you can watch cool videos. He is my recommendation. I want to be like him. He plays all categories. I love all categories. I have one mission, and the target is to play some songs as a member of a band someday in America.




This is a bookstore in downtown. To read a book is important for us, and I like reading a book. Reading a book is my precious time. So I often go to a bookstore for buying books.
 



This store is “TSUTAYA”. TSUTAYA is one of the most famous stores in Japan. TSUTAYA is a DVD/ VIDEO rental shop, and we can buy a book or magazine or CD or stationery. I like there.
 
375/6707

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿