土曜日, 7月 06, 2013

About my keitai

 
 
 My phone is iPhone. Many people use this and I’m a user. Why do many people use iPhone? iPhone has some greater functions than other makers. That’s the key. Especially, App is awesome, and iTunes is amazing. When I bought iPhone in the first time, I was surprised the functions. For example, the fantastic functions are the touch panel and iTunes and iPhone can have many Apps. In addition, the body is so small and design is cool. Therefore, we like it. If iPhone does not have this cool design and simple, iPhone would not be popular in the world. I respect Steve Jobs. His work was wonderful things and our world changed. He will be transmitted by word of mouth forever. Finally, I will use iPhone of Apple because their products are awesome.
134/8098

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿