水曜日, 6月 12, 2013

A place I’d like to visit


 
 

 A place I’d like to visit is the United Kingdom, because the UK has many famous places and traditional things. Also, UK has a long history of English. Moreover, UK is one of the most popular countries in the world. I know many people visit the UK for traveling because there are many attractive things. Let us talk about UK.
 

 

 UK has many famous places. For example, there’s Buckingham Palace, the Tower Bridge, the British Museum, Tower of London, Canterbury Cathedral, and Stonehenge and so on. These things are known by many people. Japanese know these. I think that UK has more famous things or building or sightseeing spots than Japan. UK is both fascinating and exciting from young people to seniors. The traditional style of UK is different as compared to Japan.
 
 
 Let us consider differences of traditional style as compared to Japan. First, it’s “foods”. UK people seldom eat rice like Japanese, and tastes are different. So food flavor is important for Japanese and Japanese foods are more delicious than foods of UK. Second, its religions. Japanese does not have any religion, but UK has the Christian religion. I can’t understand professing God or Crist. We can find some differences as compared to Japan.

 
 Do you know UK well? UK is made up of 4 parts. It’s “North Britain” and “Ireland” and “Wales” and “England”. As I recall North Britain is going to go independent from UK. This problem is too complicated. The reason is a religion problem. The religion of UK is Catholicism and North Britain is Protestant. This difference is mainly a trigger for independent. UK has some problems so we have to learn their history.
 

 

 Have you ever seen “The King's Speech”? This place is British. If you see this, you can learn some things; places and British culture and British accent and traditional foods things. It is important for us to watch a movie about British because we can learn many things for just watching so it’s a kind of a trip for learning there.
 


 What is the place I’d like to visit in UK? The place is Edinburgh in Scotland. Why? So I’d like to see idyllic town. I don’t like developed cities which are its boring and I maybe will not feel calm there. In fact, I want to have a relationship with people of an idyllic town. I want to spend slowly with the lapse of time.
 
 Finally, I’m going to go to America and Canada from summer and the overseas education is my dream. I have to learn these countries and I have to convey Japanese of good things or traditional or cultures. I want to go to British in the future and convey Japanese!
 
455/6055

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿