月曜日, 4月 08, 2013

This spring vacation

 
 This spring vacation was very busy. I have to go to driving school for getting license. Moreover, I went to KGU library and I read many books. I read various books. For example, the book was “brain and language” and “English linguistics” and “neuro-linguistics” and so on. Everything was very interesting context for me. Anyway, I got driving license 2 weeks ago. So I can go everywhere! However, I have no money. Tentatively I want to go to travel with my K-car. I want to eat delicious foods. For something completely different, I almost finished watching “HEROS” and season one of “LOST” during spring vacation. Recently I started to watch “24”. This is one of the most famous foreign dramas in the world, you know. “24” was interesting and exciting first time. All scenes have a sense of speed. This vacation was some more good time for studying. I need to write tying homework from new semester.

157/7538

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿