月曜日, 4月 08, 2013

Self introduction

Hi! My name is Tsubasa Matsuoka. I'm from Kumamoto. I was a student of Kumamoto Kita high school. When I was junior high school student, I joined brass band club. The club was so exciting and strong team. I stated a double bass and electric bass then. The double bass is so sweet and cool, also Playing is difficult. But brass band's bass line is very simple and easy. High school times were very exciting. By the way do you like music? I don't know guys who hate music. What kind of music do you like? A lot of music is in the world. If you walk somewhere, you can listen to music. Music is important for life and human being. I like Jazz. I’m fascinated. If you play bass guitar, you may watch “Marcus Miller” with YouTube. His play style is so wild and cool. Check it out!
149/7695

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿