月曜日, 3月 11, 2013

Music I like

 
 
 I like music, you know. Especially I like jazz. I love bass. When I was junior high school student, I started to play piano. I used to like classical music but I changed. I used to go to Music hall in Kumamoto for listening to Classical music. However, I do not go there recently. When I was a high school student, I started to play double bass. Then I like Pops and orchestra. Now, I am crazy to Jazz. Jazz is cool and sweet. My favorite bass player is Marcus Miller. He is one of the coolest bassists in the world. He used to join Miles Band as a bassist and composer. I got some awards because his song was so sweet and cool. His performance is very wild and sound is funky!! That is his play-style. I want to go to his concert but he seldom come in japan. Someday I wish to meet him!
156/9520

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿