月曜日, 3月 11, 2013

Food/eating habits

 
 
  I usually eat rice and miso-soup in the morning and I sometimes drink orange juice. My mother makes these dishes and her dishes are very delicious, However, I cannot eat when I am busy and do not have time. When the case happened, I ate sandwich for buying in store. I eat meat at lunchtime because I love meat! I often go to cafeteria of KGU because lunch prices are very cheap. Moreover, cafeteria lunch has many menus. For example, that is curry and udon and daily-lunch and so on. However, I sometime make LOWSON foods happy so LOWSON has some great foods, too. Dinner is dishes which were made by my mother. Sometimes I buy convenience store dinner when my mother is busy. Recently, my girlfriend sometimes makes a lunch box!! She is hard for me so I am happy to make delicious lunch box!!
146/9374

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿