火曜日, 3月 12, 2013

How I study English


 
I have some studying ways. I am not good at listening to English so I was looking for good methods. I found out good ways. For example, I listen to NHK world news when I am free and come back home. This is food things for studying English. Why did I have complex for listening skill because I sometimes cannot listen to any words when anyone speaks long sentence in English fast. I improve a little that before for this way. On the other hand, I started to watch a movie with English subtitles. For example, I watch one movie twice so first is Japanese but second is English subtitles. If the movie is funny and interesting movie, third is except subtitles. This is very easy and someone can do it. Moreover, I can get the reading skill for reading English subtitles. If you keep this ways, you may improve English skill a little.

154/9020

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿