土曜日, 7月 06, 2013

My future

 

 Twenty years later, what will I do in the future? If I always practice playing a baseball, will I become a famous baseball player like Ichiro? It is impossible, I know. The aim is too high. I am 40 years old after twenty years. Maybe I will work without a break at that time. Perhaps, I may be drafted by the CIA for saving the world. From now, let’s design my future twenty years later as this in an opportunity.


 Will I have my family and where will I live twenty years later? Of course, I will have. Also, I will have a son and daughter. Children will be two people because I will not get paid much or times may be tough in the business. Where will I live? I will not guess because I want to live in America, but I like living in Japan. Of course, I have to get the green card in order to become an American people. I will decide where to live in time, however. This is a plan of my relationships and where I will want to live in. It’s not completely normal a little. At the end of the day, I absolutely want the good and beautiful wife.
 
 What kind of job will I get? I totally want to be an English teacher or I will maybe teach students something as a professor. For example, the major will be linguistics or applied linguistics or TESOL. It must be the thing where I teach something. In addition, I will do research at that time. These things are hard to become successful 20 years later. I do my best!

 I have a project I want to try twenty years later. The project is to teach people who want to escape poverty English. Twenty years later from now, I go to Africa or Venezuela or Middle East, and I intend to assemble brilliant English teachers and I am a reader of the project. This is “ENGLSIH GAKKO PROJECT”. So I will be busy in the future.

 
 I don’t know what is going to happen in the future, but I intend to study English forever. If any I lose my legs or hands by an accident, I will teach English with online. English is a business and tool. Good luck!

385/7827

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿