月曜日, 5月 27, 2013

Weekend

 
 
  How was your weekend? I could relax very much, and I was excited to go to a hot spring. I went to the house of my girlfriend. Then I ate a pizza which she made for me, and the pizza was so delicious. The pizza was more delicious than a pizza of the bakery. Because the pizza was so nice taste, I ate in a blind effort. After eating, I talked a lot of time and I could relax and enjoyed the time.
 
 
 

  I went to kyokushi for watching firefly with her after talking about 7:00. Kyokushi is one of the most famous towns in Kumamoto because there are a lot of fireflies in Kyokushi. When I went to there, the weather was good, and it’s windy, so I worried about a problem which fireflies come in. Luckily we could watch fireflies!! The fireflies were so beautiful. The day was a memorable day.
 
 
 

  Yesterday, I went to a hot spring after doing English Central. I went with my friend. The open-air bath was good and I could relax. After soaking in the outdoor hot tub, to drinking a milk coffee was a memorable thing.
 
  These two days was so fun!!
200/4552

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿