月曜日, 5月 20, 2013

My hometown

 
 

My hometown is Shisui. Do you know Shisui? Not many people know Shisui because it is very rural there. First, if you go to Shisui by car, you have to take Route 3 for Kikuchi and go straight down it for a long time. Shisui is near Kukuchi and is part of the Kikuchi township, together with Koushi and Kyokushi. You can get to Shisui by bus or train, but if you go to Shisui by the train, you have to transfer to a bass because the terminus of the train is Koushi.
 
Let me tell you about some aspects of my hometown. Almost all of landscape is rice paddies. If you go to Shisui, you will know Shisui is rustic. I think it is good for your eyes. Shishui produces one of the largest amounts of rice in Kumamoto prefecture, and I’m sure that the crop of Shisui is the backbone of Kumamoto people. When you eat rice in Kumamoto, it is the rice of Shisui.
 
Also, Shisui had a commercial avenue but the commercial avenue disappeared because no one went there. Now Shisui has two supermarkets and two convenience stores. The back of my house is like a forest. Shisui is full of nature. I like it there. I like a modern city like downtown Kumamoto but Shisui is idyllic and the people are very kind. The reasons are important for me.
 
Maybe you have heard of Confucius and Shisui has “Confucius Park”. The Japanese name of Shisui is “泗水”. This is the name of hometown of Confucius. There are some connections between Shisui and Confucius, so my hometown has “Confucius Park”. I do not know about the park in detail. When I have free time, I want to research about “Confucius Park” started. For example, what was the bridge between Shisui and Confucius? I intend to research until before going to America and Canada because I want to tell them about my hometown.
329/4308

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿