火曜日, 5月 07, 2013

Future Tense





 When you were a junior high school or high school student, did you learn future tense by right? Most of Japanese textbooks for studying English were awful about future tense’s description. For example, “will” and “be going to~” is same meaning and we can use same meaning as future tense!! Most of the books are crazy. We are sure to make a mistake about how to use “ future tense”. I used to make a mistake like this. I was tough this meaning by teachers when I was a student before entering KGU.

 Ex She will slap him.
     She is going to slap him.

 Most of Japanese people will say, “ These sentence are same meaning.” However, these sentences are different.

 “Be going to~” means like the progressive form. For example, “she is slapping him.” I think about “be going to~” is future tense ad the progressive form’s image. Japanese learners have to learn like thus image’s word. I am learning now and this is important for learning English. Learning image’ s word is one way for being good at English, I think. 

183/3186

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿